Wimbledon 2021 Finals, Live Streaming Ash Barty vs Karolina Pliskova: Live Barty vs Pliskova Prediction, H2H, Match Preview, Live Streaming & Coverage, When & Where to watch Live, Full Stats, Wimbledon 2021
Wimbledon Final Live – Barty vs Pliskova: The World Number 1 Australian tennis star Ashleigh Barty will take on World number 8 from Czechia’s Karolina Pliskova on Saturday, 10th July 2021, at 06:30 PM IST Live from Centre Court in the FINALS of Wimbledon 2021.
Women’s Singles: Ashleigh Barty vs Karolina Pliskova
- Time: 06:30* PM IST Live
- Date: Saturday, 10th July 2021
- Location: Centre Court
- Competition: FINALS of Wimbledon 2021
- TV: Star Sports & Disney +Hotstar (Network Channel)
MATCH PREVIEW: Wimbledon Final Live – Ash Barty vs Karolina Pliskova
The final of the Wimbledon 2021 Tournament Women’s group draws the confrontation of the current number 1 in the world, Ashleigh Barty, against the former number 1, Karolina Pliskova. A lot is at stake, especially for the tennis player from the Czech Republic. After all, what is most important?
Be the best in the world or win a Grand Slam title?
For Pliskova, being the best tennis player in the world during 2017 is something much more relevant than her lack of Majors titles. She has made at least the semifinals in all the Grand Slams, and is now reaching her second career final. At the 2016 US Open. She lost the decision to Angelique Kerber, who was at the height of her tennis.
Well, one thing is certain. Regardless of your opinion on the topic, Barty has already done both . He defeated Roland Garros in 2019 and leads the WTA world rankings ever since, going through a pandemic, spending a year without playing and dominating the circuit with his class and lightness in punches, in this tennis return to the “new normality”.
Therefore, the Australian will enter the center court of Wimbledon with a certain favoritism.
Another important fact to note is that Pliskova reappears with a great campaign in a Major, after suffering a not so good start to the season.
With the exception of the good campaign that earned him a final at Rome’s WTA 1000, on clay. She wasn’t even among the highest ranked at the start of the tournament.
Without pressure, the Czech tennis player number 13 in the world was eliminating weaker opponents, having by her side the competence and luck to pass unscathed to the semifinals, without losing sets.
There, he faced a powerful Aryna Sabalenka and knew how to get around an adverse situation to secure himself in the final.
Returning to the spotlight of world tennis, Pliskova remains the same as always. Calm, contained and aggressive in their blows, even more potentiated in this type of floor. It’s up to her to reveal to the world whether her period at the top of the world rankings gave her the shell she needed to finally become a Grand Slam champion.
It is important to note that Barty was much more tested than Pliskova throughout the tournament. While the Czech tennis player had only one more challenging confrontation, against Sabalenka.
The Australian started her campaign with a hard stop, the Spanish Carla Suarez Navarro, who makes her farewell tour of the circuit and had “nothing to lose” in the first round of Wimbledon.
In addition, Barty took down two Grand Slam champions in his path : Barbora Krejcikova , who beat Roland Garros last month, and Angelique Kerber , owner of three Major, Olympic silver titles at Rio 2016 and who was already number 1 in the world .
Another important highlight is the battle of hits on grass. While Barty has been taking down opponents with his versatility and excellent slice , leaving the balls low, Pliskova is one of those tennis players who hammer the ball without pity or pity , as if there was no tomorrow. What will be the exit of the Czech tennis player, when the Australian starts to send slice after slice?
Ashleigh Barty Campaign at Wimbledon 2021
- R1 : victory against Carla Suarez Navarro by 2 sets to 1 (6-1, 6-7 and 6-1) – check it out
- R2 : victory over Anna Blinnova by 2 sets to 0 (6-4 and 6-3) – check it out
- R3 : victory against Katerina Siniakova by 2 sets to 0 (6-3 and 7-5) – check it out
- Round of 16 : victory against Barbora Krejcikova by 2 sets to 0 (7-5 and 6-3) – check it out
- Quarter finals : victory against Ajla Tomljanovic by 2 sets to 0 (6-1 and 6-3) – check it out
- Semifinal : victory against Angelique Kerber by 2 sets to 0 (6-3 and 7-6) – check it out
Karolina Pliskova’s Wimbledon Campaign 2021
- R1 : victory against Tamara Zidansek by 2 sets to 0 (7-5 and 6-4)
- R2 : victory against Donna Vekic by 2 sets to 0 (6-2 and 6-2)
- R3 : victory against Tereza Martincova by 2 sets to 0 (6-3 and 6-3)
- Round of 16 : victory against Ludmilla Samsonova by 2 sets to 0 (6-2 and 6-3)
- Quarter finals : victory against Viktorija Golubic by 2 sets to 0 (6-2 and 6-2) – check it out
- Semifinal : victory against Aryna Sabalenka by 2 sets to 1 (5-7, 6-4 and 6-4) – check it out
When & Where to watch Wimbledon 2021 Live: Ashleigh Barty vs Karolina Pliskova Wimbledon Final Live 2021
The Live action of Wimbledon 2021 will telecast on Star Sports network and Disney + Hotstar.